Omega 3 fatty acids serve a number of important roles in our body, being responsible for the proper functioning of various biological processes including;
- Reduce triglyceride levels in blood, preventing heart diseases;
- Restore appropriate cholesterol balance by increasing good cholesterol levels
- Are essential for the proper functioning of the brain and the central nervous system. T
- Strongly affect cell metabolism, accelerating the use and conversion of energy nutrients (resting metabolism).
- Regulate insulin levels.
- Demonstrate a beneficial effect in rheumatoid arthritis and other forms of arthritis.
- Provide the body with building components for the production of anti-inflammatory hormones, strengthening the immune system and protecting the body against infections.
- Significantly improve the health of skin, hair and nails.
These statements are not be taken or interpreted as professional medical advice. It is recommended that clients always speak to a qualified healthcare professional and such supplements are not to be used instead of medical treatment.
|Active ingredients||1 capsule||%ZDS|
|Fish oil including:||1000mg||**|
|Vitamin E||1,1 IU||3,67%|